toggle menu

We have 2 therapists working from the Tayside base. From our initial work across Angus schools, we have now developed a service to include venues in Dundee, Perth and Angus for both children and adults with a range of learning difficulties, language and communication disorders, social and emotional behavioural difficulties and mental health problems.

If you would like to make a referral for someone you know or for yourself, you will need to complete a referral form.  When suitable time becomes available, a music therapy assessment will be offered; this can last up to 4 weeks.  Following this, we will discuss together the best way of moving forward and how best music therapy might be of help.

Who can make a referral?

  • Anyone can make a referral for themselves, or a family member or carer
  • Health care professionals, therapists, teaching staff, support workers can all make referrals.

How to make a referral?

You can make a referral online here or call us to request a form and return it to the address below.  We will then contact you to let you know that we have received your referral and then be in touch as soon as a place is available.

For further information or to make an enquiry, please contact:

Mary Veal
Head Music Therapist
The Pastoral Centre
24-28 Lawside Road
Tel: 07966 913 535


Parking and access

Parking available immediately outside the building
Full disabled access

Latest Tweets