We are always looking for superstar individuals to join our dedicated team.
We have an exciting and unique opportunity to develop music therapy and build your practice in the Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire areas.
We are looking for an HCPC registered music therapist to work 4 days (28 hours) per week (negotiable) with the option of building up to full-time. The position is permanent and the salary is £24,501 (0.8WTE), based on the full time (5 day) salary of £29,376 per annum.
* A relocation allowance will be offered
* NRS places strong emphasis on support, including supervision and CPD
* Some music therapy services are already confirmed, but there is opportunity to develop new work
* Start date August 2017 (negotiable)
Aberdeen or the Granite City is situated just over 2 hours in the train from Edinburgh or 1 hour from Dundee. The coastline around Aberdeen is beautiful, and includes a beach a short walk from the city centre. The Aberdeenshire countryside, including nearby Royal Deeside and the Cairngorms, is great for outdoor pursuits and recreation.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
* A fantastic opportunity for a therapist who is motivated and excited by the prospect of developing work
* A permanent post with the opportunity to build up to full-time
* Nordoff Robbins Scotland’s commitment to supporting our therapists and embracing new and innovative ideas
* Excellent support networks, both internally within Nordoff Robbins Scotland and locally within the Aberdeen community
TO APPLY * Informal enquiries are welcome. Please contact Mary Brown at email@example.com or on 07968 476 798 * To request an application form, please contact David Clement at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0131 629 6363
* The closing date for applications for this vacancy is Friday 17th March 2017; Interview date: TBC
Funding applications: We are looking for a retired or semi-retired volunteer with experience of making large funding applications. A knowledge of Scottish Government policies and strategies in the areas of health and education would be an advantage. NRS is small charity of 20 employees but has big ambitions! After 20 years in Scotland, it has a new five year strategic plan to Make Music Change Even More Lives of children and adults facing a range of health challenges. Contact Fundraising Director, Carolyne Nurse for an informal chat: email@example.com
Also: if you would like to volunteer to help with fundraising, please get in touch.
If you are interested in research, please visit our research page and find out more about our research internship opportunities.